Ushuaïa makes available an online purchase service that will allow you to buy from your device some of the items available in our stores. In addition, you can enjoy promotions, gifts and exclusive offers. Next, we invite you to review the general sales conditions that regulate the purchase of Ushuaïa products through the website www.ushuaisoficialstore.com.
The following conditions regulate the sale of the products presented on this page application by the company:
MERCHASTYLE S.L. located on Jaume Calle 1 (Can Raspall Zone), C.P. 07817 San Jordi de Ses Salines (Balearic Islands, Spain).
1.1. Service availability
When placing an order on the website, you ensure that you are over 18. The products offered are distributed in the following Member States of the European Union: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (South Zone), Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), Estonia , Finland, France (Metropolitan), Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy (except for San Marino, Livigno, Campione, Vatican City, Italian waters of Lake Lugano), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania and Sweden. Likewise, our products are also distributed in the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Saudi Arabia, Aruba, Australia, Bahrein, Bosnia-Herzegovina, China, Colombia, South Korea, Costa Rica, Curacao, United Arab Emirates, United States, Philippines, Guadalupe, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iceland, Anglonormandas Islands, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Macao, Malaysia, Maldivas, Martinica, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Qatar, Oman, Panama, Russia, Salvador, Serbia , Singapore, Switzerland, South Africa, Turkey, Uzbekistan.
You can buy from the country you prefer but we can only send your order to the addresses located in the chosen country. When changing country, shipping methods, delivery points and other sales conditions will be updated.
1.2. PRODUCT INFORMATION
The items offered on the website are a selection of products from the Women, Man, Children and and meet the same quality and guarantee requirements as the products placed in the Ushuaïa stores.
You recognize our full property in relation to each and every one of the intellectual property rights over the products, materials or contents that appear on the website.
Each product is accompanied by the following data:
- Article name
- Image/is from the article
- Description of the article
- Sizes and colors* Available
- Sale price to the public (in the corresponding currency)
- The characteristics of the natural materials used in the manufacture of some of the products, can present variations in texture and color. These variations will not be considered quality defects or taras.
- Special offers, promotions or discounts will be valid until the indicated date or until the end of stocks.
- In the same way, Ushuaïa makes the necessary efforts so that the information contained in the website is complete, truthful and correct. If there is an error in some data, Ushuaïa will proceed to its rectification.
1.3. Purchase procedure
- The items that you want to acquire must be selected and added to the purchase bag by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- The purchase bag will contain the reference of the selected article, its name, size and price, in the corresponding currency (taxes included). The expressed price does not include transport, whose rates will vary depending on the selected shipping method.
- Before making the order, a summary of the same will be submitted to the customer identifying the product (s) added in the purchase bag its total price (transport and taxes included) with each of the defined concepts and the order shipping data , so that the client confirms the same by clicking on the button with the expression 'Confirm payment'.I or 'eliminate'. In case of detecting an error in your order once the payment process is finished, please contact our customer service. Once the order is made, the order number will be communicated through the website itself so that the client can, at all times. Likewise, an automatic email message will be sent to the address indicated by the client to accuse the order with a description of the same and inclusive of the personal data provided by him. Non -reception of this message may be due to a transitory problem of communications on the network or to some writing error in the facilitated email address. In both cases, Ushuaïa recommends the client to contact customer service.
- The receipt of the aforementioned accuse of the order does not mean the acceptance of the order by Ushuaïa. The customer's order constitutes an offer to Ushuaïa to buy the product (s). All orders are subject to their acceptance by Ushuaïa. Ushuaïa is not obliged to accept the order and can, to his discretion, denied his acceptance. The client, however, acknowledges that by clicking on the “Confirm payment” button, it acquires the obligation to pay for the product (s) when Ushuaïa accepts the order. In this sense, when Ushuaïa accepts the order, it will notify the customer through a new email confirming that the order has been sent or, where appropriate, is available for collection (the "confirmation"). Without prejudice to what is contained in point 3.5. Next, the contract between the client and Ushuaïa in relation to the requested product (s) will be understood as perfected when Ushuaïa sends the client his confirmation. The contract will only be in relation to the product (s) that have been accredited in confirmation. Ushuaïa will not be obliged to supply any product (s) that has not been confirmed.
1.4. Product availability
All orders are subject to the availability of products. If at the time of the issuance of the order, Ushuaïa will detect the lack of stocks in their stores of any of the products included in it, Ushuaïa will try to locate the product by other means that could be within their reach. If this availability is not possible, the customer will be notified immediately. In addition, the amount of the article charged and not sent will be paid to the customer in the following days, by the same means of payment used in the purchase.
1.5. Right to Do not accept an order
Ushuaïa may cancel any confirmed order or not accept an order made for the following reasons:
- In case of a technical error and/or a typographic error in prices or in the rest of the data of the products contained on the website when the order was made.
- For lack of availability as described in point 3.4. previous.
- When security systems indicate that the order can be fraudulent.
- When Ushuaïa has not been able to deliver the order in the address provided by the client.
- When there is a computer attack, virus or any event that is out of reasonable control (force majeure) of Ushuaïa.
In these cases, Ushuaïa will completely reimburse the amounts that would have been paid in accordance with the provisions of section VI following.
2. Price and payment
2.1. Payment and currency
- The prices on this website are shown in euros. The customer can buy from the country you prefer.
- Product prices can change at any time but possible changes will not affect orders in which Ushuaïa has sent the client its confirmation.
2.2. Value Added Tax
All the prices of the products that appear on this application page include VAT to the type in force at all times. In deliveries made in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla apply the corresponding taxes and arbitrations in accordance with the regulations in force in each of these territories.
The client gives his express consent to issue the invoice in electronic format. In the event that the client wishes to receive an invoice in paper format, you can request it at any time by contacting our customer service through email Web.collection@ushuaïastore.com
2.4. Payment Methods
- Ushuaïa will only accept payments made through credit or debit card and PayPal.
- Credit or Debit card payment
- Ushuaïa accepts the payment of purchases made through the application page with the following credit or debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard and American Express.
- In the event that the payment method chosen by the client is credit or debit card, the position will be made online, that is, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial entity, once it has been verified that the data communicated are correct.
- Payment with Paypal Ushuaïa agrees to process payment through the PayPal system.
2.5. Payment Security
With the objective of giving maximum security to the payment system, Ushuaïa uses safe payment systems for first -line financial entities in electronic commerce. In this sense, the confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the corresponding financial entity. For payment with Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards, Ushuaïa only accepts CES transactions (safe electronic commerce) including, if applicable, the 3D Secure International Protocol that is distinguished by the distinctive verified by Visa, Mastercard Securecode and American Express Safekey. Safe electronic commerce is an initiative whose basic principle is to guarantee security in Internet transactions. When paying through the safe payment catwalk, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for safe electronic commerce. Next, it will connect with the emitting bank, which will request that you authorize the operation through a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the credit card issuing bank confirms the authentication code. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected. We also have the Geotrust SSL online Transaction Security Certificate.
As a complementary measure to the 'safe payment' system and with the objective of collaborating in fraud prevention through the Internet, Ushuaïa reserves the right to verify the personal data provided by the client as well as adopt the measures it deems appropriate (including the cancellation of the order) so that the acquired merchandise is delivered in accordance with the data listed in the order.
3. Right to modify these conditions
MANGO may modify these conditions in any comment without any retroactive application.
- The risk of the products will be in charge of the customer from the time of delivery. The sending of the products purchased through the website will be carried out through a DHL or UPS messaging company and will be delivered within a period indicated on the website according to the selected shipping method and, in any case, within the period Maximum thirty (30) calendar days from the date of receipt of confirmation.
- To avoid incidents in delivery (erroneous directions, impossibility of finding someone at home, etc.), it is essential to correctly complete the corresponding form.
- The transport price is calculated based on the chosen shipping method and the total price of the products acquired.
- The exact price of transport will be calculated by including each item in the purchase stock market and will appear on the page that summarizes the purchase before confirmation of the order by the customer by clicking on the 'Confirm payment' button and before the introduction of payment data.
- It will not be possible to send orders to military or email sections.
5. Policy of changes and/or online returns. RESPONSIBILITY
5.1. Right to give purchase and/or change the size
- The customer has the right to give up the purchase and return the acquired product (s) and/or change their size within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of receipt. In the event that the products that make up your confirmed order are delivered separately, on different dates, for return purposes will operate the date of receipt of the last product.
- If the customer decided to keep a product and, consequently, partially cancel their order, or return the products after fourteen (14) calendar days but within the aforementioned thirty (30) calendar days, only the price paid by The products and shipping costs will not be returned.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the client must notify their decision way through the following channels:
- By postal mail sending Merchastyle S.L. located on Jaume Calle 1 (Can Raspall Zone), C.P. 07817 San Jordi de Ses Salines (Balearic Islands, Spain).
- By email to Web.collection@ushuaïastore.com.
- By phone calling (+34) 971 304 986.
In any case, the return of the products will be carried out as established in the following sections within a period not exceeding the aforementioned thirty (30) calendar days.
5.2 Conditions of changes and/or returns
- Ushuaïa may not accept neither changes or returns of used or damaged garments (as long as it is not a tare and/or defect of quality or manufacturing). For reasons of hygiene, the preceded products, such as underwear and bathing items that do not retain the label or the protection device may not be returned.
- The change of one model for a different model will not be admitted, so only size can be changed. To change one product for a different one, the customer must proceed to their return assuming the shipping cost for its part and to the realization of a new purchase. Except for cases in which we do not have the size requested by the client.
- Any return or change of acquired products must be carefully packaged and send to our address indicating the reason for the change of the article.
5.3. Changes and/or returns in store
The products bought through the website are part of the collection of products that will be on sale in Ushuaïa stores. Therefore, Ushuaïa offers the possibility of performing, depending on the stock available in each of the stores, changes in the same product or returns.
5.5. Refunds and return of erroneous or defective products.
- Once the products have been received, Ushuaïa will verify its good condition and, if you have requested a change, it will proceed to send the required size or, if a return has been requested, it will proceed to reimburse the amount in the same payment method used In the purchase. Once the status of the products returned, the customer will be informed via email. The reimbursement will be made within the period of fourteen (14) calendar days since Ushuaïa has had evidence of the decision to give up. However, Ushuaïa may retain the reimbursement until the goods have received or until the client has presented a test of their return, according to what condition is fulfilled first.
- The reimbursement of shipping costs will be carried out later to that of the products. To make the payment of the orders paid by bank transfer, the client must indicate to Ushuaïa a code were so that the corresponding amount can be paid. The IBAN code must belong to a banking entity of the country to which the order is sent.
- In any case, the client will not incur any financial expense as a result of reimbursement.
5.6. Refunds and return of erroneous or defective products.
- In the event that Ushuaïa has mistaken , will completely reimburse the amount of the returned product and the shipping costs incurred as well as the other costs in which the customer had incurred to return the defective product.
- In the event that an erroneous or defective order is returned by ordinary postal mail, Ushuaïa will make the payment corresponding to the back of the return as long as the client includes in the package the voucher of the expenses incurred for such return.
6. Right to modify these conditions
Ushuaïa may modify these conditions in any comment without that, in no case, its retroactive application.
For any type of doubt, consultation, suggestion or claim can contact Ushuaïa through the following communication channels:
- By postal mail sending a letter to Merchastyle S.L. located on Jaume Calle 1 (Can Raspall Zone), C.P. 07817 San Jordi de Ses Salines (Balearic Islands, Spain).
- By email to: Web.collection@ushuaïastore.com
- 3 by phone calling customer service: (+34) 971 304 986. The schedule is from Monday to Friday, from 9 p.m. to 5 p.m.